8.08.2017

instagram lately


black satin bow slides black cap toe sneakers


Are you tired of seeing either of these shoes on my feed, yet? These are my favorite thing from the Nordstrom sale {today is the last day!} and the price 100% does not reflect the quality! I would happily have paid double. They come in a rose gold and gray as well.

These satin bow slides were an impulse purchase that I keep high fiving myself for! They come in blush and black and are under $25. You will be surprised when you see where they are from...





bootay bag



Bootay Bag is the newest monthly subscription service, but this one is for stuff you actually need! Whose underwear drawer doesn't need a cute little spruce up one a month with two pairs of undies? Pick if you like only thongs, only briefs or a mixture of both to get the cutest undies delivered to your door. 

Thank you to BootayBag for sponsoring this post. 




Lauren Ralph Lauren striped dress



You know that I can't resist a great navy stripe! 





white off the shoulder top outfit


Thank you to TOBI for sending me this off the shoulder top that I can't stop wearing. {love the olive for fall}. As you can tell, it looks just as cute with jeans as it does with my favorite denim cut offs for a more casual, late summer look. 





pink espadrille flats



Thank you to Lauren Ralph Lauren for partnering with me for a couple of posts. Sponsored or not, these shoes are so comfortable and the perfect transitional shoe into late summer. They are currently marked down to $39 and come in navy!





SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover